Additional Giving Options:
- Worship | Use the provided offering envelopes to place your gift in the collection plate/basket. If you use automatic giving, use the provided “I Commit Electronically” card instead.
- Automated | Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is the most-convenient way to give. On your Commitment Card, provide your amount, frequency, and account information. Your gifts will be received regularly, even when you are out of town. This is the most sustaining and cost-effective way of committing your giving to your church, thank you!
- Online | Giving anytime by computer, tablet, or mobile device is simple and secure through our convenient online giving portal: richfieldumc.org/give.
- Mail | Gifts can be mailed to: Richfield United Methodist Church, c/o Business Office, 5835 Lyndale Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN 55419.
- Stock | You can also give to your church today with appreciated stocks and qualified charitable contributions. Contact the Business Office for more information: 612.861.6086.
- Legacy Giving | Legacy Giving is a future-focused way to enhance your lifetime commitment and stewardship of your church with planned giving. Invest in the story by remembering your church in your will, trust, IRA accounts, and life insurance designations. To learn more about additional giving options and Legacy Giving, check the box on your Commitment Card and/or please contact Kathy Gertsema, Business & Administration Coordinator, at 612-861.6086.