From time to time, Richfield United Methodist Church and Caring for Children early learning center have open positions for great people looking to be part of a growing team and church on the move.
Any open positions are below:
FT Toddler Teacher, ELC
About Caring for Children Early Learning Center:
Caring For Children Early Learning Center (CFC) is a nonprofit program of Richfield United Methodist Church in Minneapolis, MN. We serve families of ages six (6) weeks Infant care through five (5) years old in Pre-Kindergarten. Our mission is to provide a loving, nurturing early childhood education center filled with developmentally-appropriate learning, positive relationships, and a faith-based setting where both spirituality and a life-long love for learning may thrive. CFC is committed to providing only the best for children, their parents, and our staff to meet the highest standards of childcare. CFC is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Caring for Children Positions Available:
NOW HIRING: Early Childhood Toddler Teacher – Full-Time (40 hours/week)
– Contribute to child learning, growth and advancement.
– Displays a passion for developing toddler appropriate educational activities and practice.
– Maintains a positive mindset towards child learning and social-emotional development.
– Facilitates problem-solving.
– Serves as a role-model to child learners.
– Invests in the students’ well-being, health and safety.
Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-4:00 pm.
Hourly wage: starts at $19-20, plus benefits package (health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, professional development assistance, retirement plan)
– Knowledge of instructional methods appropriate for toddler-aged children.
– Desire to work with children with diverse backgrounds and levels of ability toward accomplishing their educational and developmental goals.
– Familiarity with multiple toddler learning areas.
– Associates degree preferred
– CPR Certification preferred
– Child Development Associate Certification preferred
Education, Experience Requirements:
– Must meet DHS Rule #3 guidelines.
– Demonstrated knowledge of current instructional strategies.
We are following all MDH recommendation for Child Care Centers. COVID 19 vaccination is required.
Please email Kathy Newbauer or call 612-866-1632.